- YGAP (Y-Generation Against Poverty): YGAP is an entirely volunteer based, not-for-profit organisation that provides an avenue for individuals to become involved in international development. YGAP enables volunteers to join innovative, collaborative and practical initiatives by combining their unique networks, specific vocational skills and common ambition of fighting poverty. YGAP is Sanejo’s leading partner in Australia and has contributed a large portion of the financing for the Ntenyo School Project. Together, we have facilitated dozens of young professionals to volunteer a wide range of skills on the ground in Ntenyo and in other capacities internationally.
- GA|Co (General Architecture Collaborative): GA|Co is a multidisciplinary and international design firm that works collaboratively with non-profit organizations, NGOs, co-operatives and like-minded individuals. They design and implement strategic and culturally specific architecture, landscape, urban design and planning solutions with disadvantaged and vulnerable communities. GA| C provides consultation and site analysis for the Ntenyo School Project.
- GLOBALGIVING: GlobalGiving is a charity fundraising web site that gives social entrepreneurs and non-profits from anywhere in the world a chance to raise the money that they need to improve their communities. Since 2002, GlobalGiving has raised $51,633,835 from 219,486 donors who have supported 4,576 projects. GlobalGiving is Sanejo’s leading and official fundraising partner in North America and Europe.
- GENERATION RWANDA: Generation Rwanda is dedicated to helping orphans and other socially vulnerable young people in Rwanda pursue a university education and ultimately become leaders in fostering economic development and social reconciliation. Generation Rwanda provides interns who work all year around at Ntenyo Primary School. They train teachers to advance their English language proficiency and sharpen their teaching skills. They also work closely with students to enhance their performance in exams.
- CPB (The Center for Peace Building International): CPB was founded on the spirit of young people working with young people and adults alike to provide sight and sound to their lives in troubled spots in various conflict affected areas of the world. CPBI provides advice to Sanejo board members on leadership matters in regards to youth work and working in post conflict countries.
- LORENTZ PRODUCTIONS: Lorenz Productions specialise in long form documentaries covering a range of subjects from human interest and political, to educational and technical. Lorentz Productions has partnered with Sanejo to document the work of Sanejo. The aim is to produce a documentary that educates and inspires, provides a model for similar works in other countries.
Interested in becoming a partner?
Sanejo is always looking for organizations and individuals who are interested in helping to build tomorrow’s generation and/or have a relevant existing project to share with us. For more information, please contact Sarah Schaeffer at email@example.com
Do you have a project in mind to share with us?
Over the past year Sanejo’s founders have toured various countries in post conflict situations and are always evaluating future projects. Click here to contact us.